01 July 2012

Forever 21 Nailpolish Review + Swatch: Green

This is the first polish I picked up from Forever 21.

The shade I'll be reviewing today is "Green" ($2.80). On the Forever21 website I saw it labeled as "Olive Green":

This is a beautiful creme forest green shade, not olive green as the name may suggest. I've been searching for a similar color everywhere to add to my collection, even though this doesn't exactly scream Spring.



I got a few other polishes and will be reviewing. Some I liked, some I didn't, but I LOVE this nail polish!The consistency is a bit thick but:
  • It dries quick;
  • Only took 2 coats to receive an almost opaque coverage.

I don't think I'd change anything about this and it will also be of great use when Konad-ing. 

If you like their polishes, I suggest ordering online since you get so much more variety. In stores you're likely to find just 10 shades at most.


Have you tried any Forever21 nail polishes? Love 'em or hate 'em?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...